Wambui Kinya, VP, Success at Andela is going to host a session at this year’s Women in Tech conference to be held in Cape Town. Her session entitled, ‘Top 10 Hot Tech Roles on the Rise in Africa’ will commence at 12:25 PM on the 18th March 2019 as part of the Sustaining Africa’s Next-Gen Workplace & Talent series.
- Defining the most in-demand roles, skills and job titles in tech in 2019 and the forces shaping it.
- Understanding how digital and emerging technologies are changing the future of work.
- Learning about approaches for companies and institutions to find the right talent and retain it.
- Gaining strategies for businesses to redeploy and up-skill their current employees.
- Identifying the roadmap to future-proof your skillset so that advancements in AI and robotics won’t threaten your employment opportunities.
Women in Technology Africa 2019, taking place in Cape Town, is part of the world’s biggest Women in Tech conference series. This groundbreaking conference enables people and organisations to connect, learn and take action on gender diversity and inclusion in the world’s fastest growing industry.
Through inspirational keynotes, deep insight into tech trends and business strategy, technical classes, and career development workshops, this conference provides all the content and networking opportunities needed to flourish in the tech sector.
The African continent is one of the highest growth geographies in the world and boasts a booming tech sector, a viable market, rich with entrepreneurship and innovation. Tech is shaping the future, and enabling Africa to leapfrog development challenges; be part of the community, join us making an impact on the gender gap and supercharge your career at Women in Technology Africa 2019.
To book for this event, visit the Women in Tech page.