Are you an unemployed graduate in Gauteng?
Are you interested in a tech career?
Are you interested in web content development?
Do you want to work with some of the best companies in South Africa?
Do you know anything about online user experience?
Are you a problem-solver?
Are you a good communicator (English – written and spoken)?
Are you a South African citizen?
If you have answered YES to most of these questions, then we are looking for you.
The Education Support Forum (TEDSF), an NPO and Public Benefit Organization based in Gauteng has partnered with various corporate organizations to train and help with placement of unemployed graduates into employment.
We are looking for 6 graduates to be trained and placed into projects with two big companies. Below is the spec:
Develop in-application walk-through content, with a strong focus on end user experience, to support adoption of the application, aligned to the project development rollout plan and timelines.
- Ways of working will require agility, readiness for change and adherence to delivery deadlines.
- Adherence to internal Quality Assurance and client Quality Assurance review processes for feedback and updates is essential.
- Development Team Lead.
- Quality Assurance Lead.
- Key client stakeholders.
- Tertiary education qualification.
- Previous working experience in a similar role (will be an advantage).
- Competent on some authoring tools for online content development.
- Experience in working in a project environment.
- Client stakeholder experience.