Become a Nedbank API Guru
Welcome to the course Become a Nedbank API Systems Integrator. Nedbank is Africa’s first financial services provider whois fully compliant with Open Banking.
Open Banking is a financial services term as part of financial technology that refers to: The use of open APIs that enable third-party developers to build applications and services around the financial institution. Greater financial transparency options for account holders ranging from open data to private data.
It enables customers to offer their data in a secure manner to permitted third parties in return for more personalised services. Used effectively, it enables banks to offer new services to improve customer experience, build loyalty and develop new sources of revenue.
Want to build something cool with verified South African financial data?
Why this course?
- Become a certified Nedbank Marketplace APIs System Integrator.
- Unlock new revenue streams.
- Create sustainable service models for underserved markets.
- Accelerate time to market.
- Attain industry credibility.
- Network with like-minded people.
Who is this course for?
This course is for system/software development firms or freelancers who want to:
- Stop using expensive 3rd party financial data aggregators.
- Stop using illegal web scraping
- Use the Nedbank Marketplace APIs.
- Offer customers an easy way to pay and get rewarded for it.
- Serve clients who can leverage on banking data.
- Be part of a community of Nedbank APIs system integrators.
- Get Listed on the data base of pre-approved Nedbank API service providers.
- Attend Nedbank API Marketplace workshops and webinars.
- Give suggestions and feedback with regards to the Nedbank APIs.
In this course we’ll learn all about:
- Nedbank API Fundamentals
- APIs being offered by Nedbank in their marketplace
- Nedbank Authorisation API
- Nedbank Personal Loans API
- Nedbank Customers API
- Nedbank Rewards Balance API
- Nedbank Rewards Redemption API
- Nedbank Payments API
This Class Includes:
- Video content
- Code examples for working with the Nedbank APIs
- Interactive quizzes
- Theory + Practical Exams
- Important Links