Questions and answers around the coronavirus COVID-19 as answered by The World Health Organisation (WHO) on https://www.who.int/news-room/q-a-detail/q-a-coronaviruses
All answers are sourced from WHO. We at TEDSF are not health experts but we are assisting in information disemination.
- What is coronavirus?
- What is covid-19?
- What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 spread?
- Can the virus that causes COVID-19 be transmitted through the air?
- Can COVID-19 be caught from a person who has no symptoms?
- Can I catch COVID-19 from the faeces of someone with the disease?
- What can I do to protect myself and prevent the spread of disease?
- How likely am I to catch COVID-19?
- Should I worry about COVID-19?
- Who is at risk of developing severe illness?
- Are anti-biotics effective in preventing or treating the COVID-19?
- Are there any medicines or therapies that can prevent or cure COVID-19?
- Is there a vaccine, drug or treatment for COVID-19?
- Is COVID-19 the same as SARS?
- Should I wear a mask to protect myself?
- How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask
- How long is the incubation period for COVID-19?
- Can humans be infected with COVID-19 from an animal source?
- Can I catch COVID-19 from my pet?
- How long does the virus survive on surfaces?
- Is it safe to receive a package from any area where COVID-19 has been reported?
- Is there anything I should not do?
- Is the source of the coronavirus causing COVID-19 known?
- How did the first human SARS-CoV-2 infections occur?
- Is COVID-19 airborne?