High level structure of the frontend code and the discipline of creating such structures.
- Algorithms: A self-contained step-by-step set of operations to be performed. Algorithms perform calculation, data processing, and/or automated reasoning tasks.
- Design Patterns: Best practices that the programmer can use to solve common problems when designing an application or system.
- Designs: Ready to use and well documented structures and frameworks for frontend development.
- Event-Driven Programming: Event-driven programming is a programming paradigm in which the flow of the program is determined by events such as user actions, sensor outputs, or messages from other programs/threads.
- Functional Programming: Functional programming is a programming paradigm, that treats computation as the evaluation of mathematical functions and avoids changing-state and mutable data.
- Functional Reactive Programming (FRP): FRP is a programming paradigm for asynchronous dataflow programming using the building blocks of functional programming.