This course is part of the Fundamentals of Computer Network Security Specialization.
About this Course
In this MOOC, you will learn how to hack web apps with command injection vulnerabilities in a web site of your AWS Linux instance.
You will learn:
- how to search valuable information on a typical Linux systems with LAMP services, and deposit and hide Trojans for future exploitation.
- how to patch these web apps with input validation using regular expression.
- a security design pattern to avoid introducing injection vulnerabilities by input validation and replacing generic system calls with specific function calls.
- how to hack web apps with SQL injection vulnerabilities and retrieve user profile information and passwords.
- how to patch them with input validation and SQL parameter binding.
- the hacking methodology, Nessus tool for scanning vulnerabilities, Kali Linux for penetration testing, and Metasploit Framework for gaining access to vulnerable Windows Systems, deploying keylogger, and perform Remote VNC server injection.
- security in memory systems and virtual memory layout, and understand buffer overflow attacks and their defenses.
- how to clone a Kali instance with AWS P2 GPU support and perform hashcat password cracking using dictionary attacks and known pattern mask attacks.