Thank you all for the applications. Applications are now closed.
- Attend training preparation sessions for upskilling
- Train In-Store employees (mostly Sales staff and possibly Store Warehouse) on how to
use SAP on the Mobile devices – this will be done as practical training sessions on the actual
- Support and encourage the employees on logging in to the eLearning and going through the
- Administration and reporting of training delivered In-Store
Skills and Experience
- SAP Retail project experience would be a big advantage – Retail, Warehouse
- S/4 HANA experience would be an advantage
- SAP Training delivery project experience would be an advantage
- One-on-one training experience would be good
- Lots of energy and passion for training people, lots of patience
- Based in Sandton, Johannesburg
- Travel around Africa, including SA.
- If you are a travelling trainer, you are able to come home, depending on the location – could be
every weekend if it is local, or every 3 weeks if it is in the rest of Africa.
- Accommodation paid for by client
- Share hired cars for local trainers, but trainers travelling to rest of Africa will be transported by
- Commence 16 th March 2020 till end June 2020.
- Valid passport valid till end 2020 (for those travelling in rest of Africa)
- Drivers license would be an advantage
Skills QnA: https://tedsf.org/qna/