The Education Support Forum (TEDSF) is a non-governmental oganisation in the education sector focusing on human development across the African continent. An opportunity for a Maths and Physics Facilitator has arisen with one one of our partners based in Midrand, Johannesburg.
The position is suitable for a Maths and Physical Science guru who wants to share their knowledge and skills with working adults as part of a broader course in the ICT sector. The successful candidate should be a dynamic, bright graduate or experienced educator who is passionate about Maths and Physical Science and believes in attaining high standards. The facilitator will work full-time for the organisation’s bridging programme. Facilitator training will be provided.
Application Closing Date: 6 March 2020
Starting date: 10 March 2020
- Implement Maths and Physical Science curriculum for working adults as part of the ICT course.
- Regular testing of learners;
- Material development and improvement.
- Student success advisory
- BSc qualification or similar and PGCE (preferable but not required);
- Extensive understanding and ability to teach and apply Maths and Physics in real life;
- Willingness to adapt to new methodologies;
- Ability to teach / explain concepts in an innovative, creative manner;
- Must reside in Gauteng;
- Ability to cope well with pressure; and
- Believes in setting and attaining high standards
Salary: Market rate
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to email@example.com